Old 21-04-2008, 01:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default April snow [1/1] [1/1]

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 23:16:18 +0100, MadCow wrote:

In message , Ann
writes
MadCow expounded:

In message , Ann
writes
MadCow expounded:

Here's a flavour of it for the rest of the world: the previous Sunday
I'd been sunbathing. My garden was NOT expecting this!

I flatter myself that my abstract study of tulips in my rose bed is
almost Marutchi standard.

Wow, now that train setup is much more elaborate than I thought! Do
you kow this train operator?

No, I was flabbergasted. I blagged my way onto a bus trip organised by
a FOAF because I was bored. Here's the bus, BTW:

Wow, that's incredible! I love trains myself, I'd like to see that
someday. Where exactly is it located? I'll get over the pond again
somehow!

I don't know - it's in a private garden in a suburb of Thame, a small
town outside my local area. Apparently they open it for charity
sometimes, but I don't know how you'd find out about it.

Oh, look -
http://www.mdrs.org.uk/2002gallery.htm

Some wonderful links there. Thanks