Old 21-04-2008, 05:15 AM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens
Terryc Terryc is offline

Default Underground watering spikes?

FarmI wrote:
"Terryc" wrote in message

noddy (useless shite/low pressure head) over the top.

You don't like the noddys? I love mine and must have about 10 of them
around the garden somewhere or other (but of course can never find one of
the blighters when I'm looking for one). They seem to be about the only
decent way of delivering water in my garden.

When they work, they are great.
When they decide to sulk, they are absolute mongrels.
Nor can they be intmidated with a big stick.
So finicky about being level. I suspect our brand of end of hose socket
is the problem.

We have three atm.