Old 21-04-2008, 01:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert \(Plymouth\)[_155_] Robert \(Plymouth\)[_155_] is offline

Default Garlic

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
says...

Growing for the first time in the garden. All sprouted OK but they
are now looking a bit sorry for themselves: leaves about 5 or 6 inches
long - but slightly brown/yellow. It has of course been quite cold
over the last two weeks - frosts or just above at night.

Is this their normal colour - rather than a nice green ;-)

Should I feed them?

I think weather related, mine are just up and looking a bit jaded!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

If it's anything like mine, they have a touch of rust but I still get a
decent enough amount of useable garlic

--
Rowdens Reservoir Allotments Association
www.rraa.moonfruit.com