Old 21-04-2008, 06:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Large Pot

I have a ceramic pot that looks to be about ten gallons in size and it
doesn't have a drain hole at the bottom. I was thinking of placing rocks
and sand at the bottom for a base and setting a five gallon plastic pot
on top of that and then filling in the rest with potting mix. I was also
considering drilling a hole in the bottom of the pot myself. I presume
that's possible. Has anyone else confronted this type of problem and
have advice to give?
--

Billy

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7WBB0s...eature=related