Old 22-04-2008, 05:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
Father Haskell Father Haskell is offline

Default do groundhogs eat compost

On Apr 21, 10:11 pm, Charlie wrote:
On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:59:57 -0700 (PDT), Father Haskell

wrote:
It's fun to concoct the "brew" if nothing else.

Ah, hah....this is what I am about with a lot of my schemes and ideas!
Lookin' forward to my first compost tea brewing experience. Gotta go
thru all the boxes of stuff and find those old pumps and stones.

**NOTE...I am taking neither side in the discussion 'tweenst you and
Val.

I just like doing "science" experiments and hope to do no harm. ;-)

You screw up, you kill a plant. I can think of worse.