Old 22-04-2008, 07:08 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Lilah Morgan[_2_] Lilah Morgan[_2_] is offline

Default yellow onion tips

I have the same problem, but I have mine in the house til the weather warms
up enough to be planted outside(we have a green/growing room with huge
windows). I'm in Klamath county in southern Oregon just so everyone knows

"Bill" wrote in message
Hello, Im growing some onions this year and the plants are still
young. My problem is the tips of every plant are turning yellow and
progressing down the leaves, wich then die. Anyone have any idea what
this is caused by? Thanks, Bill in NC