Old 22-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Freedom_Spark Freedom_Spark is offline
Registered User

Smile

Thanks.

I had actually sown a few tomato seeds a few weeks back (didn't think they were worth mentioning) when none of them appeared I assumed they hadn't enough light or heat (they were just in a slightly cold utility room near the window, but two little tomato seedlings have appeared (that's two out of 10) I've now singled them out, give them plenty of light etc. and they're looking quite good, seem to be getting bigger & two little leaves are opening out at the top, so *fingers crossed*