Old 22-04-2008, 05:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default A truly negative skunk....

In article ,
Amos Nomore wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Don't feed the tweakers.

I've been away awhile. When'd you start picking bones with paghat?

Since I stepped on her ego by disagreed with her on exploding
eucalyptuses. She would tear them all out although pines, firs, and
redwoods all exhibit the same proclivities. It wasn't just me. She has
been having trouble getting along with the other kids too and it all
seems to boil down to ego. I have only found her type of cleverness (I
didn't say intelligence) and lack empathy in one corner of humanity.

Keep some popcorn and cider handy;-)
--

Billy

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7WBB0s...eature=related