Old 22-04-2008, 09:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
Sheldon[_1_] Sheldon[_1_] is offline

Default Large Pot

On Apr 22, 2:44Â*pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
On Apr 22, 11:07�am, "Dan L."
wrote:
In article
,

�Sheldon wrote:
Billy wrote:

I have a ceramic pot that looks to be about ten gallons in size
and it doesn't have a drain hole at the bottom.

Do not attempt to do this job with a large masonary drill, almost
guaranteed to FIU.

Search tungston carbide grit hole saw.

http://www.holesaws.com.cn/products/...aw/gritsaw.htm

http://www.mytoolstore.com/mkmorse/tcg.html

With pottery use the small pilot hole to cut from both sides.

Hmmm...

Do not attempt to do this job with a large masonary drill, almost
guaranteed to FIU.
With pottery use the small pilot hole to cut from both sides.

I agree.

You could use rotary dremel drill.

What is it... aren't all drills rotary by default? Â*Your link below
doesn't work, even when I search at the dremel.com web site no
rotary
drill comes up.

http://www.dremel.com/en-us/Projects...ts/Pages/detai...
px?pcpid=4

Try:

http://www.dremel.com/en-us/Projects...ts/Pages/detai...
orhttp://tinyurl.com/6jo44n(in theory goes to the same place as the
dremel.com link)

Shows how to do pretty much exactly what you're asking about using
Dremel products, with model and part numbers.

Neither URL works... goes to an Error page.