Old 22-04-2008, 09:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Seed Pod dehiscence

Thanks Tennis! Ray says the same thing. This stuff looks like nothing but
dust to me. So heck, nothing ventured nothig gained...

"tenman" wrote in message
newsv2dnVtK0Nw_j5PVnZ2dnUVZ_jidnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
K Barrett wrote:
Here's a picture of the seed/chaff from the seed pod that exploded in the
GH on Sunday. Dead? No good? Take a chance and send them to (someone)
who'll flask them up???

K Barrett

Well, you probably have a ggod bit of seed still left there. I did a
stanhopea in the same condition and got too many seeldings to replate tham
all. If it's an important cross (probably is or you wouldn't have made it)
send it out and see what they get.