Old 23-04-2008, 02:23 AM posted to rec.gardens
Father Haskell Father Haskell is offline

Default do groundhogs eat compost

On Apr 22, 1:24 am, Billy wrote:
In article
,
Father Haskell wrote:

On Apr 21, 10:11 pm, Charlie wrote:
On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:59:57 -0700 (PDT), Father Haskell

wrote:
It's fun to concoct the "brew" if nothing else.

Ah, hah....this is what I am about with a lot of my schemes and ideas!
Lookin' forward to my first compost tea brewing experience. Gotta go
thru all the boxes of stuff and find those old pumps and stones.

**NOTE...I am taking neither side in the discussion 'tweenst you and
Val.

I just like doing "science" experiments and hope to do no harm. ;-)

You screw up, you kill a plant. I can think of worse.

Tell it to the plant. With a bit more piety it would have been, screw up
and you kill the potential of what could have been.

Not if you take cuttings first.

Where did the
sobriquet "Father" come from?

It's the last name that they usually ask about.