Old 23-04-2008, 05:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Which vegetables can be planted this month?

In article ,
Freedom_Spark wrote:

Also, I know I'm being wildly optimistic at this stage but what size
would tomato plants need to reach before being planted out or in a
growbag green house? Would they go from the tray, to larger pots before
the growbag? What height/ stage should they be at? Also same question
regarding the cucumber & corgettes if I'm in any way successful with
them?

Thanks again everyone, sorry for the endless questions :S

I'd wait until second leaf at least and what is the temp of the green
house. Soil for tomatoes should be at least 70F to plant them. Check
temp requirements for the others.
--

Billy

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7WBB0s...eature=related