Old 23-04-2008, 04:09 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
[email protected] dave@herseyweb.com is offline

Default URGENT - Another sick fish

Thanks for the info. I put in a few pieces of medi-carp when I put the
fish in the tank, and I only see one now, so it looks like the fish is
eating again. I'm going to take that as a sign that it's relaxed
enough for the next step. I'll do the hydrogen peroxide and Tricide-
Neo.

I have Finquel here, but I'm concerned that I won't notice if the fish
is in distress if I sedate it, so for this dip I'll keep it alert.
Given the reaction it had to the salt dip, I think that might be best.

I'm a little confused about the last part about fasting. Am I supposed
to stop feeding the fish while I'm treating it?

Thanks,

Dave