Old 23-04-2008, 02:58 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default URGENT - Another sick fish

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 23:09:11 EDT, wrote:

I'm a little confused about the last part about fasting. Am I supposed
to stop feeding the fish while I'm treating it?
Dave

That's best, other wise they tend to crap in the Tricide-Neo and since you
have to reuse it for 2 more times, not good. I guess you can strain it thru
a coffee filter or something? I'm sure it is on the directions.

Back when I had my serious problem it was early spring before I'd started
feeding much, so the fish didn't have much in them or had quit eating
anyway. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:
www.jjspond.us