Old 23-04-2008, 02:58 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Pond Addict Pond Addict is offline

Default URGENT - Another sick fish

Whew. Ok, I've cleaned and dipped the fish. We both survived, although
I think it was more stressful for me.

Photos at the usual place:
http://homepage.mac.com/pondstuff/PhotoAlbum1.html

I also included a left side shot that shows how much better the fish
is on that side.

Looking at the post-salt-dip shot and the latest right side shot, it
looks like the wound got pretty cleaned up by the hydrogen peroxide.
There wasn't a lot of loose matter to remove. I'm noticing more blood
in the fins now. I'm not sure if that happened before or during the
Tricide-Neo dip. The fish didn't seem to mind the dip at all.

The fish is active and PO'd at me.

I'm bringing the tank temp up to 78 F.

Dave