Old 24-04-2008, 07:43 AM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default daffodill bulbs

In article
,
Bill wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

Grew up with Nelson's.

Bill

HUH? You mean as in same period or as in sharing
Nehi's and Moon Pies?

Nah more like Rickey and David as human .

The past video seems to have a sort of power over words , Shame the
content could not keep up unless we had access to amend . Hope this is
a try.

Libraries , Libraries and examples of folks making sense.

Bill Tired....

Strange thing about getting old. You're tired more often and you sleep
less. Personally, I'm waiting for the malabsorbtion syndrome to kick in
so that I can lose some weight, and recapture my boyish figure that is
buried in here somewhere. Wait a minute, I don't have to worry about
that anymore. Shrub has my weight loss worries covered. With any bad
luck at all, I should be forty pounds lighter next year at this time, if
I make it through the winter.

Wonder if any of that "shine" they are making for gasoline is ever goin'
to make it to the "market" that will really appreciate it;-)

The body runs on acetate and it is only a tiny, teeny jump from ethanol
to acetate. Beside, it's non-fattening and I got me five milk thistle
plants to cover my liver;-) (again)

Yeah, yeah. Look out Bill, another one is zoning out . . . zzz
--

Billy

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7WBB0s...eature=related