Old 24-04-2008, 04:41 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default daffodill bulbs

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 23:24:02 -0700, Billy wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

Grew up with Nelson's.

Bill

HUH? You mean as in same period or as in sharing
Nehi's and Moon Pies?

You in North Carolina now Charlie?

Nah....I think I was in Headupmybuttville when I posted. ;-)

Charlie, thinkin' havin' a Nehi and Moon Pie with Opie sounds fun.

You guys never had the pleasure of cranking up your BG with tastykakes?

http://www.tastykake.com/

I used to walk trough the woods about a mile for my school bus and
would eat my tasty cake on the way and discard the rest. I'd also have
my Fox 12 gauge with me incase a crow came by. This was a time when
dynamite was used against crow roosts. Things have changed haven't they.

Bill who feeds the birds and calls crows.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA