Old 25-04-2008, 02:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Tillandsia flower spike

I will try to get more pics but this one seems to bloom sequentially.
Yes re-doing the yard is a lot of hard work but will be worth it in the end.
What garden zone are you in?
Cheers Wendy
"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

T. purpurea, starting to open.

Cheers
[Image]

Ooh. You going to get a pic of it in full bloom? :-)
Sorry I've not contributed lately, but there has been nothing worth
photographing. I'm in the process of overhauling my yard. It needs it!

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson