Old 25-04-2008, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Clive in Kent Clive in Kent is offline

Default Controlling squirrels

Hi Martin

"Martin Pentreath" wrote in message
On 25 Apr, 08:41, "Clive in Kent"
wrote:

I find a well aimed air rifle can have the desired effect. I've
"taken-out"
about 6 from my garden this year with this method! Just wish the bloody
rabbits would stand still long enough for me to have the same success!!

Clive in Kent

Hi Clive,

I had seriously considered this, but I've never used any type of
firearms, and I'd probably end up injuring them rather than killing.
Can I ask what sort of air rifle you use? Is it difficult?

Martin

I use a .22 with telescopic sights and pointed pellets. Aim for the head /
neck area - instant kill! You can pick these up fairly reasonable on the
internet and you don't need a license

Clive in Kent