Old 25-04-2008, 12:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Trichopilia tortilis X self x2

Its a mix of spaghnum, bark and spongerock. I have some in clay pots in the
same stuff that are twice a big but haven't flowered yet.
Gary

"tenman" wrote in message
news:15KdncVFQrbJBo3VnZ2dnUVZ_tPinZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
v_coerulea wrote:
Grew this from a seedling I bought a number of years ago. I'm rather
pleased with the outcome (especially since I had to wait so long). It
pobably could never match up to Tennis's flock of Trichopilias but I'm
pleased.
Gary

Ha ha! It's very nice, Gary. What are you growing it in? I see sphagnum
there - is it all sphagnum, or some sort of mix?