Old 25-04-2008, 03:40 PM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Anyone recognize this -new copy of photos

In article ,
Victor Martinez wrote:

Omelet wrote:
Anymore, I just call whatever nursery I'm fixin' to visit and get advice
from them for local plants. They always know what I'm talking about.

Natural Gardener is probably the best for xeriscaping.

Is that in Austin? We have a Gardenville nearby and the lady that runs
the plant section at the local Lowe's is pretty good with xeriscaping
too.

Do you grow any mountain Laurel?

Two different varieties, regular and "silver peso".

Cheers.

Victor

How fast do they grow and will they grow in shade? I just lost my Mimosa
tree this winter so am considering replacing it. I think it died due to
lack of sunlight from the Hackberries.

Too bad too. It was a volunteer. :-(

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson