Old 25-04-2008, 03:26 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default URGENT - Another sick fish

are those missing scales on the "good side"? if the tricide-neo is antibiotic, keep
doing the dips. I would also recommend triple antibiotic CREME from the drug store.
rub that on all areas wounds and places without scales. Ingrid

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:06:05 EDT, Pond Addict wrote:

I've posted new images taken 12 hours after the second Tricide-Neo
dip:

http://homepage.mac.com/pondstuff/PhotoAlbum1.html
See the 4/24/08 pictures.

The improvement is noticeable.

Do I only do one more Tricide-Neo dip? The instructions say I can keep
doing it every day or every other day for a week.

Thanks,

Dave