Old 25-04-2008, 10:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Which vegetables can be planted this month?

In article ,
Freedom_Spark wrote:

What's happened to my lettuce seedlings??? :-(

Just as I thought I was getting the hang of this gardening thing, I
went out to check on them yesterday & alot of my tiny little lettuce
seedlings have been uprooted, I've no idea what happened, I'm going to
hope some have survived & start a few more on the inside & try & get
them past their early, delicate phase before planting out.

Anyone have any ideas what may have went wrong?

Sounds like a garden predator.

Build a chicken wire cage over them.

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson