Old 26-04-2008, 04:57 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Pond Addict Pond Addict is offline

Default URGENT - Another sick fish

More info on that eye. It sticks way out compared to the other one.
I'd kind of noticed that with the "bad spot" I was seeing, but now
looking at the fish head on it's very clear that one eye sticks way
out compare to the other. I'd say an 1/8" more at least. I'll get an
image posted later.

I also just noticed that the top fin has a small (1/8" ?) tear about
1" back from where the fin starts. It's on the outer edge of the fin,
so the outer edge of the fin is not connected at that point. I'm
concerned that it might tear more. Is there anything to do about that?
Some way to bind it back together or something?

Thanks,

Dave