Old 26-04-2008, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson Sally Thompson is offline

Default Controlling squirrels

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 00:50:23 +0100, Martin Pentreath wrote
(in article
):

On 25 Apr, 23:06, "alan holmes" wrote:

I was just about to, the traps are very effective and once dead the tree
rats do not come back, they are more reliable than trying to shot the damned
things as well, I'm not saying you should not try to shoot the bloody
things, but I doubt with my shakes I would be able to kill the things that
way.

Mole valley famers have branches around the south west of england, the one I
use is at Bridgwater.

Alan

Hi Alan,

I've just checked out their website at http://www.molevalleyfarmers.com/
but the link to vermin traps
http://www.molevalleyfarmers.com/pl2_VERMIN_TRAPS.htm
gives a 404 error, very disappointing!

I get the same on several of the links (not just vermin control), but I've
noticed it says that the site is a "Testing Development Site" so maybe you
could email them with your query?

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.freerice.com/index.php