Old 26-04-2008, 02:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Composting urine

Billy wrote in

ct.net.au:

In article ,
enigma wrote:

i'm not on any meds. i probably will be shortly, as i
seem to
have cancer, but that has nothing to do with the original
post which was asking about CAT LITTER.

So, all you can do is go with the flow, relax. My "very
significant other" has gone through this twice with two
very different cancers. You may be dead or you may be in
for some very unpleasant x-ray therapy. Hopefully it was
found before it became very large. Get well. We love you:-)

thanks. it's very small (half inch) & no lymph involvement.
Dr. says it'll be expensive, but i do get no insurance
discounts.
as i told Charlie, i'm not overly concerned. i'd rather *not*
be dead, of course i have too much i still need to teach
the boy.
lee

--
Last night while sitting in my chair