Old 26-04-2008, 08:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Flowers for Spring, 2/4 - 2RainLilly042408.jpg (1/1)

In article , "Wendy7"
wrote:

Hmmm? Will have to try this, but remember I am a point & clicker! I should
take some classes I know.......
What is 4mp?
Cheers Wendy

Megapixels. :-) My camera is up to 4 mp but that means I can take fewer
pics. I can set it for low resolution (1 mp or 2 mp) or low res' or
high res' 4 mp.

Changes the picture size, resolution and usage of memory space.

But you can do a LOT more with a high resolution picture when it comes
to cropping and zeroing in on closeups (macros).

I did not take any classes, I just perused my camera's owners manual. g

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson