Old 26-04-2008, 10:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Another missing post repeat

I wonder about this one. As we know, Morning Glory goes from intense color
to pure white as the blooms age, or at least mine do. So, what would cause
it to skip the initial color? Is this the first bloom for this one, Wendy?

Diana

"tenman" wrote in message
news:BtGdnYY68Y3dxZLVnZ2dnUVZ_oWdnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
Wendy7 wrote:
Bl. Morning Glory
I have been told that the white Bl. Morning Glory is a rarity?

Cheers Wendy

I really don't normally care for Morning Glory, but I'll take a dozen of
the white one!! Wow!!