Old 27-04-2008, 03:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
Nanzi Nanzi is offline

Default Container Garden: Transplanting Mint

On Apr 27, 12:36 am, Laura at theGardenPages
wrote:
Mint is pretty hard to kill. And it WILL take over the yard if
planted in the ground, trust me!
I think it also root in water.

Good luck

Mint will also grow in water. A friend got a Curley mint to go in a
small tub pond and gave it to me when she tired of the pond. I keep it
very wet with water always standing in the oversized bottom saucer,
and my dogs drink that water constantly. I haven't tasted it but
wonder if it tastes like mint to them? I can't bring myself to trying
it.
Thanks for the tip about repotting it. Mine is about filling the pot!!
Nan in DE