Old 27-04-2008, 06:24 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Composting urine

On 4/27/08 8:58 AM, in article ,
"enigma" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote in
:

I'll be thinking about you Lee. You know the addy if you
need to talk.

maybe we should go buy plants.

After I get back from Peoria next week we can make plans. Is the place in
Raymond still in business?

my doctor asked if i was going to go jump off a bridge. do
people really react that badly? i mean, yeah, it *might* kill
one, but in this case that's sooo unlikely & i really have to
much to do to get all stupid about it. i told him i was more
concerned about the hypothyroid thing, as *that* is what saps
my energy

Oh yah!
how's the Red October hosta? mine seems a bit slower to come
up than the unknown old hostas, but it's also in the shadiest
garden. OTOH, one bit that's been sitting in a baggie in the
kitchen all winter waiting to get sent to WI has several
leaves now...
the hellebores are blooming. very cool plants.
lee

Didn't make it it seems - I lost several hostas this winter - all to voles I
suspect. Lots of sedums seem to be only crows, but those are so hardy
they'll have new roots in no time.