Old 27-04-2008, 03:01 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
RichToyBox RichToyBox is offline

Default Cleaned out the Filter Falls Yesterday

"Pond Addict" wrote in message
Yeah, this looks good to me... I'm even thinking about changing out my
skimmer pads with that since the width is right. Would a waterfall
setup use a combination of the blue, green and black, or is the blue
just too tight to make sense for things like that because it would be
continually clogged? I can't tell how tight it is.

Dave

The matala mats are designed to be placed in series this way. They will
need to be weighted down since they float.
--
RichToyBox
Zone 7A/B Virginia