Old 27-04-2008, 08:34 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Potting soil

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Tell me again, why isn't potting soil re-used? I'm getting ready to pot
the sweet basil in the pots that I used last year. It seems a little
manure would, rock phosphate, wood ash, and bone meal would have it back
in shape. There were no disease problems with the basil last year.
Whatcha think?

I re-use potting soil all the time and use it as a Neutral mix/fill.

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson