Old 28-04-2008, 04:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Groundhogs

In article , Charlie wrote:

Is groundhog edible? ;-)

Enjoy all! ;-)

Charlie

http://recipes.stsams.org/recipes/groundhog.html

Roast Ground Hog

Hmm....Ground Hog (= woodchuck = Earth-pig)

Groundhogs are 100% vegetarians and a good source of protein, as they

snipped

That actually sounds tasty! lol

I've got some wild rabbit in the freezer from my spring vacation. Went
on a hunting trip. Tree squirrel around here is very, very good. It's
one of the few local wild critters I've eaten.

Considering they were grain fed from eating scratch grains in my poultry
yard... ;-)

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson