Old 28-04-2008, 06:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Williams[_3_] Bob Williams[_3_] is offline

Default My Epis are blooming

Basketweaver wrote:
Both very pretty, Bob.

Thanks, Basketweaver.
As you know, these Epis are at their best for only one day or so.
I was lucky to get these two puppies looking pretty at the same time.
Bob

"Bob Williams" wrote in message
Two varieties of Epiphyllum living together and loving it.
I have found that Epis grow much better when they are crowded together,
almost to the point of being root-bound.
Why?......I haven't a clue, they just do.
Bob Williams