Old 28-04-2008, 01:40 PM posted to rec.gardens
Andrew Ostrander Andrew Ostrander is offline

Default Rosemary/White/Foamish/PeaSize??????

It sounds to me as though you have a few spit bugs. I don't have any garden
advice about them, buy you can google them now.

Andrew

"ront2" wrote in message
In our rosemary plants and some of the other plants, we have this
white, shaving cream feel, pea size substance that is spread
throughout at least a dozen locations in the plant. We live in a
desert area (Henderson,NV), and it is now spring time.
Might it be a larva of some kind?
How do we treat it, if necessary?
Thanks,
Ron )