Old 28-04-2008, 02:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
TheScullster TheScullster is offline

Default Garage Wall

"'Mike'" wrote in

To start with Phil, would your neighbour object to you painting it? (If it
is an ugly concrete block or concrete sectional that is) My garage is the
latter and is painted. My neighbour has a concrete outbuilding which
looked ugly and I asked if I could paint it .......... no problem at all.

Of course it is dependent on getting on with your neighbours, which I do.

Mike

The garage was painted white by our predecessors unfortunately - it would
have looked much better in the natural brick.
So we intend to paint it a more "interesting" colour, but want something to
screen the end result.
Not sure if we would need the neighbour's permission to paint it, as it
forms the boundary to our property and we have to look at it.
Don't anticipate a problem in any case as we get on with our neighbours
also.

Phil