Old 29-04-2008, 03:26 AM posted to rec.gardens
arkienurse[_2_] arkienurse[_2_] is offline

Default What is this on my butterfly bushes????

I got nothing last year, only an occasional monarch to visit. I guess
because I planted from seed. This time last year, I don't think the
butterfly weed seed were even up, much less big enough to support a cat. I
do worry that there are too many for my bushes. Some bushes had 3 or 4 on
them, but some, that were just coming up last week, don't have any.

Vicky
"Laura at theGardenPages" wrote in message
Way to go!

I get butterflies, but no caterpillars on mine.