Old 29-04-2008, 03:01 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default URGENT - Another sick fish

the torn fin is due to bad water conditions. it will heal in clean water. Ingrid

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 23:57:31 EDT, Pond Addict wrote:

I also just noticed that the top fin has a small (1/8" ?) tear about
1" back from where the fin starts. It's on the outer edge of the fin,
so the outer edge of the fin is not connected at that point. I'm
concerned that it might tear more. Is there anything to do about that?
Some way to bind it back together or something?

Thanks,

Dave