Old 05-04-2003, 01:08 PM
Sacha

Default Neighbours Help

in article , Ophelia at
wrote on 4/4/03 7:16 pm:

"Mike" wrote in message

Phone call from the Doctor on Tuesday afternoon. "Couple of small marks.
Nothing unusual in that. No sign of Asbestosis"

Excellent

I have just had my neighbour banging at the door screaming about reporting
us to the police, environmental health and probably the the CIA for all I
know

Ophelia

I'd be inclined to tell her that if she persists in her harassment of you
going about your private business on your own property, you will consult
your lawyer.
Where I lived before, there was one neighbour - who was a bit potty,
frankly. Luckily for me, she lived opposite me, not next door but she drove
the people either side of her nearly mad. I complained about her putting
her dogs out at 4am on freezing cold mornings and leaving the poor things to
bark and bark and bark and the EH people warned her. But eventually, I
contacted the RSPCA and they went round her. She had such a fright that she
stopped that straight away.
However, her 'side' neighbours banded together and got a court injunction
against her, preventing her from deliberately blocking drains etc. Perhaps
you could sort of 'hint' to your neighbour that you'll be having a word with
other neighbours about doing something similar to keep her nose out of the
perfectly harmless affairs of others.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk