Old 29-04-2008, 03:34 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default How well does water celery filter? 15" of gravy-like muck!

I think I liked them when they arrived and ran them with hyacinth. I
think you remarked that they would be sort of beat up from transit,
but would come back well. They certainly did!

I was hoping they would grow a lot! They have become a staple of our
system, along with the hyacinth.

You are right, down here they winter well. Frosted back, but not
fully.

Thanks again for the starter pieces.

Jim