Old 29-04-2008, 07:47 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens,alt.survival,misc.rural
Neon John Neon John is offline

Default Noisy squirrel in my attic. How do I get it out?

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 07:48:12 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

What should I do? Did you ever had a squirrel in your attic? How did
you get rid of it?

A couple of years ago I turned my mountain vacation cabin into my home. The
attic was infested with squirrels. Several bait boxes of D-con inside the
attic and a nice pellet gun outside took care of the problem in a few weeks.

I highly recommend both parts of the solution. Squirrels will eat D-con about
as well as rats do. And even the most dedicated house-squatters have to come
out to ferriage. That's where the pellet gun comes in. There's a nice one
available, complete with scope, at Wallyworld for under $100.

John
--
John De Armond
http://www.neon-john.com