Old 05-04-2003, 01:44 PM
Barry & Iris McCanna

Default Neighbours

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...

..
We have quiet neighbours, quite perfect in fact. We live next door to
the
churchyard. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Our nearest neighbours are over a quarter of a mile away, but all the
farmers in the surrounding area are wonderful bar one, who farms a
field on one of our boundaries. He is very careless with his
weedkiller and we find every year that over a metre inside our
boundaries starts to die off. He does the same to all the
neighbouring farmers and one took revenge last year by killing off
some of his maize. We have asked him to be more careful, but we just
get a shrug. Our main concern is to know when he does it and what he
uses because of our two precious dogs. Our youngest has this
afternoon been taken to the vet by my husband as he is suddenly far
from well and we hope and pray he has not eaten something. I am just
waiting and hoping ..............

Iris McCanna