Old 30-04-2008, 01:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default OT OT Google symbol

On 30/4/08 13:39, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:42:53 +0100, mogga wrote:

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:40:39 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

Anyone any idea what today's is meant to be? Shoe trees? Lollipops?
Multi-coloured microphones?

click on it and see.

pretty arty themes for igoogle

Have you seen what the Dutch weather radar is picking up?

http://www.buienradar.nl/

I take it that's rain, thunder and lightning heading our way?! I *love*
those images. I don't think I've got Google Earth on this machine so I must
download it. There's some absolutely fascinating about it. Even my
technophobe husband couldn't believe the ones you sent me of our precise
location.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk