Old 30-04-2008, 06:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Moe Jones Moe Jones is offline

Default Pots frpm Wal-Mart

Charlie wrote:
On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:38:57 -0500, "Moe Jones"
wrote:

I am currently using some pots from Wal-Mart and am wondering if
others are using the same pots?
What do you think of them?

Yep. I use the same ones and they are fine, with modification, IMO.

The thing I don't like about them is that they hold too much water in
the bottom "saucer", so I drill a hole in the side of the saucer for
drainage.

Charlie

I also been thinking the same. I was thinking of drilling a 1/4" hole in 4
places around the pot.
How has your drainage been since you have drilled the one hole into the
side?
I am also hoping that the pots will hold up for some time.
--
Moe Jones
http://www.MoeJones.info