Old 01-05-2008, 12:26 AM
GrubbyGreen GrubbyGreen is offline
Registered User

Default Advice for selecting memorial tree

Hi All,
First posting. I'm wanting a memorial tree, something that would blossom in late january. It would need to stay in a pot for a year or two as we may move. I was told to get a small prunus but various garden centres have since told me that I won't get one to flower at that time. However I do remember seeing on in tescos around that time. I just didn't want to buy a memorial tree in a supermarket. Now I wish I had.

Any advice on what to get?

Where to get it? (I live in Ireland, would be happy to get it mail order). Am I too late to buy one this year. I would be happy to travel to a wholesaler to pick one up.

Thanks.