Old 30-04-2008, 07:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Happy Tuesday!

In article ,
enigma wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote in
:

I'm with you, I'll allow the PI and pull the Oriental
Bittersweet and the Norway Maples.

i'm still working on the damned Oriental bittersweet after
almost 9 years here. that stuff is hard to get rid of if you
don't use herbicides.
i think i'll have a party when we take down the big nasty
Norway maple next to the house. i couldn't get the loggers to
cut it... too close to the house

Break out the "come alongs" and be prepared to run like hell;-)

& useless as lumber
i drove past Scenic Nursery yesterday. they are open & were
pretty busy, despite the rain. the river was edging up to some
of the shrub pots, but they weren't under water again at
least.
lee

--

Billy