Old 30-04-2008, 08:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default What's in a name?? That which we call a rose......

That really is pretty, T. Lovely color.

Diana

"tenman" wrote in message
news:AMCdnVKB57V9TYrVnZ2dnUVZ_tbinZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
I succumbed to a sale at my local Kroger's last year - I got several
actually wonderful phals for $10 each, still in flower and seemingly
healthy; a spotted, a yellow/green, another yellow, a very dark magenta,
and a harlequin. Plants I would have bought at a show for $35-$50. This
was one and it along with another did not have names, but I didn't care
because they were so nice - and cheap! I don't have any bias against
unnamed plants - I buy plants for flowers I like and if the name's
missing, oh well....