Old 01-05-2008, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default stop snails climbing shrubs

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Mary Fisher" contains these
words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote:
The message from "Mary Fisher" contains
these
words:
"Judith in France" wrote:

There is someone who contributes to this group who has a copper
business,

Who's that then?

Me! Didn't you know?

How would I?

We have spoken of it in D-i-Y, several times. Maybe you missed the
threads?
There have been a few - mostly about removing moss from roofs...

That's of no interest to me :-)

If I had I'd definitely have called when we went to Kirkmichael last year
:-)

I bought the company last May, and started trading in June. It was a
'sentimental' thing, allied to my former ownership of a scrapyard...

Ah. Scrapyards are fun! We went to Kirkmichael in February 2007, hunting
with hawks.

But you're not on the way to Traquair and that will be our only Scottish
expedition this year.

We pass Traquair on our way 'home' to the Borders, but we won't be doing
a lot of travelling this summer, until Bill recovers fully from his
by-pass
surgery...

I wish him well.

Mary