Old 01-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Freedom_Spark Freedom_Spark is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1957 View Post
Hi, does anybody know if Sweet Million Tomatoes can be grown outside of the greenhouse? Thanks!
Hi, I'm a complete gardening novice, as you can see from my previous posts All I know is I started a tray full of sweet millions inside, in a pretty cold room & only two worked out for me they're developing into great little plants now but it was only two out of about 12, like I say I'm a complete novice just sharing my own experience, I know my friend's dad grew the same kind last year & they were delicious. Good Luck.