Old 01-05-2008, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,england.rec.gardening,free.uk.gardening
alan holmes alan holmes is offline

Default Nematode control of slugs

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 1/5/08 15:44, in article DZSdnR9ZRJnwSoTVnZ2dnUVZ8uCdnZ2d@plusnet, "Ed"
ex@directory wrote:

Has anyone had any experience of using nematodes as an organic
biological way to control slugs and snails in the garden or allotment?

Ed

Yes, we use them here on the Nursery, particularly in the areas where
plants
are stored in the open. They're not 100% but not far off - very good
idea.

I've always felt there are rather expensive, much cheaper to use slug
pellets!

Alan

--
Sacha